Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lie Buried With a Vengance


This Saint is taking a nap. How cute.

So as you can expect, I've been hearing a lot about this college shooting thing. Not a lot, not like September 11th, but still, it's getting there.

The only connection I have to this is that it happened in a college, and I'm in college. I'm fine. I'm safe. Yea.

Am I heartless? Probably. I just am too busy to be worrying about this kind of stuff. I had to supply a booth with baked goods this morning, do a music lit test, sing in a choir that I happen to loathe, compile everything I've been doing in piano lessons for the whole year, practice my prelude, study for and complete a music theory test, go to another choir that I hate, and that's it for today. This doesn't include meals, which I've not had any yet today. It's not that I care, it's just something like, "oh...I didn't have any meals today...wow, funny."

Around 30 people died and I think it's funny that I skipped meals.
What is my problem?

No comments: