Wednesday, April 11, 2007

...this is a waste

I was all ready to share some incredibly insane insight with you, but it has slipped my mind...

Yep, I'm human, I don't butcher classical pieces with incorrect time signatures. If it sounds bad, you should just. not. play. it. Here I thought you were the almighty musician... What is wrong with you!?

I really don't know why I got upset when I heard this song in the incorrect time. Maybe because I can play the song, and maybe because I worked so hard to learn it from memory, but the point is still there.

Bottom Line: You should know better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, I listen to this.....really awful singer. I know, I'm not a singer, I have a hard time singing, I admit to being mediocre, and I can live with the fact that my voice will never be recorded as a profession, but again, seriously...I know what sounds bad. Why in the world did they record this!? It's out of tune, shaky, nasally! EW!
It's something about people who think that they're entitled. They chase for things they are so very underqualified for...

[favouritism.]

When they get them, I ask myself, "Why, God, why?"

Be like the rest of us, we may have delusions as well, but we keep them to ourselves. Unfortunately, when we 'lesser folks' make mistakes (and, my God, do we make them!) the entitled person is the first (sometimes only person) to snap their face over in disgust and sneer, quickly enough to be noticed by peers, but not by twisted leaders who already favor them...so even if they DID see, it's not like it would matter.

They are the best. We are scum. End Transmission.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The world is dumb. I'm being an honest jerk, if you will.
The cool part about being myself, though, is that I don't have to make any big statements at all today. I don't have to sit in the middle of the lawn and proclaim anything at all. I don't have to tell anyone anything interesting or force someone to see that I'm smart by answering a question with lengths and lengths of unfathomable knowledge that, in actuality, nobody really listens to at all in the first place.
Wouldn't you be surprised at how much I absorb in a day? I just sit back and listen, and watch. It looks like I'm goofing off, but I'm observing you. I already know the material, so how are you going to prove yourself today, pray tell...

The cool part about being myself is I have no interest in proving anything. I'm here to work, to better myself, sure, but there are lines between what interests you pursue, whether it be your own self, or the interest of your public appearance, the interest of someone personally, the interest of the entire damn world, your parents, your friends, your God (if that's really what you say you pursue...)

Anyway, I guess I accidently made this post into a giant rant about how much I hate the world. Woopsie.
To be honest with you, I really don't care. I'm too tired to be depressed, and it takes a lot less energy to be pissed, especially me. I just sit alone most of my time these days, thinking about what pisses me off...kinda sad and stupid, but really, it's a minimal energy activity. I don't have to talk, listen, walk around, do ANYTHING! haha, I have a weird sense of logic today.

Thus ends my vomit o' hatred that showers the globe and all its denziens for today. This will be the last one for a while, considering I'm sick of being a overcritical adjective butcher.

Again, I don't write to please. I don't write to gain sugar-sweet, nice comments about my absolutely fabulous and stunning personality. If anything, I want to shock you. That's the truth. I'm done for today. Hope ya loved it, hope you ate it up and want seconds.

No comments: