Franz Schubert's Unfinished Symphony has to be one of my favourite songs. It puts me at peace. Aaaaah~
I just thought I'd mention that, considering I just finished looking over Mass Comm chapter 5 (in depth...blah) and I feel a little jumpy. There's been so much work to do, and not a lot of time to do it.
Also I've been suffering from lack of...eh, what's the word...'academic inspiration.' Yea... I really wanted to talk to Dr. Gorman about it, but she's been busy lately as well, and I don't want to disturb her.
What's really bothering me lately is my Comp 2 class. I really like the subject of my paper, but I'm having a hard time organizing and getting motivated to do little assignments. (Such as putting together a simple bibliography or even a detailed outline...) I do these things anyway, but somehow I just can't bring myself to turn them in...I feel like a bit of a failure in that class right now, and I feel bad because I have a high respect for my professor, but you know...I just explained it...
Otherwise, my other classes are going rather well. My theory is going at a relatively steady pace, and I felt that I did well on my first Intro to Mass Comm test. (I love to write out essay questions.)Although my Music Literature test wasn't very impressive, I feel I'm absorbing more of the Renaissance music...Medieval killed me! X_x
Also I feel intimidated by one or two people in particular in my music courses...I'm kind of a baby, I know, but really...Every time they open their mouth I feel so stupid...wah.
But anyway, I really have to email Mom soon, and call Grandma. This wednesday I have the radio training that wasn't taken care of last week..BOO! Pray for me, it's going to be busy for a while!
Love, Joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment