ARE YOU READY TO GET PUMPED!? For the Lent experience?
haha, I am. It's going to be difficult, but for Lent I've decided to give up chocolate. I've already given up pop and quit chewing my nails, so it was really hard to pick something that would give me a little feeling of sacrifice. Of course, like Amanda said yesterday, it really is only a millifraction of the sacrifice our Lord experienced.
In other words, I'm ready for Lent. I'm excited.
I also have a speech to write for tomorrow, and I'm a little worried. I don't know how I'm supposed to stretch my topic for six minutes, and I don't get really nervous but it looks like I am because I trip on my words sometimes....in actual conversation as well, so that sucks.
BUT ANYWAYYESSS, I'm going to get ready for class! Love you! -Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment