Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This is Fox News at 6. You're missing the Simpsons.

So my watch revived. It tells time ON TIME now! wow, what a blessing, I don't have to buy a new watch! XD

so anyway, today I worked a lot. I went to all of my classes, and also did my tutoring like I was supposed to! yay!

I have homework! Music lit is ok, but theory...UGH

How is it that my music classes are making me hate music? It's gotten to the point where I feel sick just by thinking of stupid intervals and crap! I'm leagues behind, I know it...I have no idea how to do any of the work.

But anyway, doing Music lit homework makes me feel...accomplished! It's like history, which is really easy for me, but then again there's a lot of theory in it, like cadences (Which I have no idea concerning) or things like that. I don't know about those things at all, am I really supposed to be a music major?

Ah well, in other news, I got batteries for my camera. Don't get excited, I still have no way to get my pictures from my card to my computer...bah.

Well, I love you all, talk to you soon! <3 Joy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lazarus watch!!! o.o

In reguards to your question, I got the offical Wicked soundtrack at Walmart for $10!!! A total steal! The songs are AMAZING! ^o^

Joy said...

aww, good for you!

I need to read the book, or see the play at least.

Anonymous said...

btw, angie has changed her blog to faithfulangel.wordpress.com

Joy said...

alrighty, thanks! (changes link)