Hey guys. I hate school.
Wow, I got to the point quick.
I realize that I've been lacking motivation lately. I hate not having motivation, I really do, but I don't know. I just absolutely loathe going to my classes lately.
Maybe it's the addition of work. Tutoring at the JLC is all well and good, but really, it makes me feel like there's JUST TOO MUCH going on.
I also have been thinking a lot of Music lately. Remember that one person I was talking about? How they intimidate me and make me feel like an idiot? Well, I don't know, I keep thinking, "I'll never be as good as this person. I'll never ever be as talented or desired. I don't even practice. What's wrong with me!?"
I feel like drawing more and more lately? Do I want to change my major? No, I really don't. I'll change my minor instead. Communications to Art sounds a hell of a lot better and more do-able.
I don't know, I just feel the pressure. Comp 2 is KILLING ME. Mass comm isn't killing me, but there's so much work to do and ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO COOPERATION! There's no possible way I can get this project done over a weekend with minimal help from a quarter of my group. I can't do this all by myself, and I'm not just talking about Mass Comm, i'm talking about everything!
I have a test in Music lit on Monday, after I barely passed the first one.
I have a comp paper I'm really really struggling to put together, in which I'm a little behind.
I have a six minute speech to write for thursday and I'm scared as hell.
I have my mass comm presentation on monday.
I have tutor crap. Enough said.
I have tax crap i had to do last week for payday, in which i'm behind.
I have choir tour coming up, that i have to plan for. (GAG)
I feel like my relationship with my roommate isn't as good as I'd like it to be...wah.
Music Theory. Enough said.
I have to talk to Dr. Gorman about changing my minor.
I have to get my ass over to the radio station on thursday 4pm for training FINALLY.
Wow, I got to the point quick.
I realize that I've been lacking motivation lately. I hate not having motivation, I really do, but I don't know. I just absolutely loathe going to my classes lately.
Maybe it's the addition of work. Tutoring at the JLC is all well and good, but really, it makes me feel like there's JUST TOO MUCH going on.
I also have been thinking a lot of Music lately. Remember that one person I was talking about? How they intimidate me and make me feel like an idiot? Well, I don't know, I keep thinking, "I'll never be as good as this person. I'll never ever be as talented or desired. I don't even practice. What's wrong with me!?"
I feel like drawing more and more lately? Do I want to change my major? No, I really don't. I'll change my minor instead. Communications to Art sounds a hell of a lot better and more do-able.
I don't know, I just feel the pressure. Comp 2 is KILLING ME. Mass comm isn't killing me, but there's so much work to do and ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO COOPERATION! There's no possible way I can get this project done over a weekend with minimal help from a quarter of my group. I can't do this all by myself, and I'm not just talking about Mass Comm, i'm talking about everything!
I have a test in Music lit on Monday, after I barely passed the first one.
I have a comp paper I'm really really struggling to put together, in which I'm a little behind.
I have a six minute speech to write for thursday and I'm scared as hell.
I have my mass comm presentation on monday.
I have tutor crap. Enough said.
I have tax crap i had to do last week for payday, in which i'm behind.
I have choir tour coming up, that i have to plan for. (GAG)
I feel like my relationship with my roommate isn't as good as I'd like it to be...wah.
Music Theory. Enough said.
I have to talk to Dr. Gorman about changing my minor.
I have to get my ass over to the radio station on thursday 4pm for training FINALLY.
Man, why can't I be an art major and fingerpaint all day!? why can't I grow up and be an art teacher or something gay like that?
I want to embroider, but I can't because I have SO MUCH BLEEPING WORK TO DO!!!!!! ARG!
I want to embroider, but I can't because I have SO MUCH BLEEPING WORK TO DO!!!!!! ARG!


1 comment:
I live life much the same as yours.
The only difference is that I am being paid for it.
In the long run you will also.
Call me so we can work on a plan.
What can I do to help?
Post a Comment