Henri, Cupid's assistant. I didn't know this little guy existed.
He's a short statured little guy with a large nose and a thin, curled mustache. His hair is parted on one side, and when I look at him, I'm reminded of a little Italian man. He carries a bow and quiver full of arrows, and from his hand dangles a heart on a string.
He's smiling with his eyes closed.
So am I.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I pray this day brings you as much happiness as I've experienced these past few weeks. I love you! - Joy
He's a short statured little guy with a large nose and a thin, curled mustache. His hair is parted on one side, and when I look at him, I'm reminded of a little Italian man. He carries a bow and quiver full of arrows, and from his hand dangles a heart on a string.
He's smiling with his eyes closed.So am I.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I pray this day brings you as much happiness as I've experienced these past few weeks. I love you! - Joy


2 comments:
It's Pinky and Cocoa! ^O^ Happy Velentines Day, Schnopps! I'm glad you liked the Elmo card I sent you! ^O^
Yea I do!! thanks so much! <3
Post a Comment