Saturday, February 24, 2007

today i saw a woman in the mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, the quality isn't very nice, but I took these with my camera phone, and also took some with my regular camera, but I need an upload mechanism/point!! urgh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yea, it was a really nice day today.
Sometimes I wonder if my blog portrays me correctly. Sometimes I read blogs and they sound nothing like the real person writing them...why is this?
I try to write here the way I talk and think, but sometimes I like to fabricate and imagine, teehee.
Have a lovely day, everyone! love-Joy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the woman in the picture!!! you know Joy, I really should have remembered to pass Anna an "Ang Pow" to give to you. Its a red packet with money in it that married people give to unmarried ones during the chinese new year!! :)

Joy said...

Oh, that's fine, I don't need any money or gifts! Thanks anyway. ^_^