So today was Comp 2 class, I have my paper about half way done. It's moving along better than I thought it would!
I had piano lessons, and Ms. Sheilds forgot to give me a practice report again. This makes me stress a little, but its not hard to make one and fill it out myself, so things will be fine. I now have 2 Bach solos to practice, as well as a 'polka' duet with mi primo, Brandon.
I have my make up music lit test today in about a half an hour. I'll be glad when it's over.
Today is an amazing day! the weather is so beautiful, i actually went out without a coat and was comfortable! God, thank you for this day! I really feel motivated now!
I realized something important today, as well.
...I can't do work outside of an office-like space...
My essay will be completed in the library, no doubt about it. It doesn't bother me, but really REALLY, i should have realized this in the beginning of this semester. This also explains what I did in high school: worked on papers completely at school, and never EVER took anything home.
Now I know to spend more time in the SSS, as well as get my lazy butt out of my chair and go there in the first place, otherwise I won't get anything done....
However, I digress...
Today is a beautiful day, but people just have been feeling bad, it seems. Poor Miranda had a death in her hometown, it was one of her good friends...God see that he reaches peace...
Anyway, I have to get studying. I have my inspiration back. Let's be praying today, ok? (I'm going to make time for my rosary.)
Love to you all! -Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Thank you Joy, right now I can use all the prayers I can get. You can never have to many prayers. Thank you, you are so thoughtful!
I'm glad you fel better and have discovered new things about yourself ..... its never too late:)
It's fine, Miranda. I'd give you the shirt off my back because you're my friend. ^_^ I care about you.
Thank you, Mrs. Yong! I'm glad you posted, I was worried you didn't read anymore! ;-; I was like, "where did everyone go...!?"
You seem to be "on track" with your thinking.
As for being "average", nothing could be farther from the truth.
Joy,you are an eceptional human being!
Thank you for keeping loved ones abreast of your facinating life.
Dad, is that you?
Yes. How could you tell?
You have an excellent vocabulary! :D
Post a Comment