aaah, Mrs. Yong is so very thoughtful and nice. Anna, too. I feel so happy.
Today we went to church. This time, we were running a little late again, but I actually remembered to change from my slippers to my regular shoes. (I ran out in my slippers last week, exclaiming, "WAIT I HAVE TO GO BACK, UNLOCK THE DOOR, AND CHANGE MY SHOES!!!! AH!")
So, that didn't happen this time....excellent!
Today also we went to walmart. I don't remember the drive there, it was like I woke up in walmart.... :/ ack. (It's because I napped earlier and just jumped out of bed and went to the van...teehee) It was also weird because I didn't remember right away that Ben was working there at the time, so I saw him and was like, "whoah, why are you here!?" (stupid joy!)
We made a short list and I was determined to buy what I needed to make my family's famous snack this coming saturday(Music Club Picnic thing), but I was going to get a chair of some kind for our room.....I forgot......waaah~.
So now someone Anna is tutoring is over, and she has to sit on the floor. waaaah~, I feel bad! When i'm done writing, I'll let her use my chair if she wants.
Tonight they're going to play the 2 and 3 scary movies on TV. When we went to church today, we got these adorable little paper bags that the little kids drew and wrote on for us....(so sweet!) and there was lots of stuff INCLUDING POPCORN!!! YAY! So now we have popcorn for the movies! <3
FLASHBACK: In church:
Anna: Oh look, popcorn, yay!
Joy: Oh wow, they put popcorn in here, yay!
Anna: I just said that...-_-;
Joy: Oh...right....sorry.
In further news, I'm developing the lah. Become one with the lah, nurture and develop your inner lah.
Self help books......lah.
My dad has MSN so I'm going to talk to him how...it's so cool that he finally uses instant messaging! (weird too, a little, but now i get to talk to him a lot more! ^_^)
Everyone have a great day!!!!! -JOY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
O2Jam has breached the walls of the U of O...
AZN pride people!
Save up to visit us in Malaysia - all food and lodging provided - trips too. Then you'll discover a whole new meaning to ... becoming one with the lah world. Its the best place to nurture the "Lah"ness of life!!!
Auntie Veron is right lah. Do come lah.
Oh, what's with the sudden AzN pryde? Haha, reminds me of some rice dudes driving Honda cars. Oh, it's Acura for the American market.
Sorry about the 'anonymous' part...but blogger doesn't allow the more sophisticated blogger beta users to leave comments on your blog. = )
Post a Comment