
It's nice to know I have good people who read this!~
Anyway, today was the GREAT FEAST OF MALAYSIA!!!!! It was sooo cool. The food was amazing, especially the fried rice and noodles! (Thank you so much, everyone!) Aaaah, I think I fell asleep on the couch after I ate, but I don't remember.
So anyway, I really REALLY need to take a shower tonight. It's funny, Anna says, "I need to 'bathe'." I say, "I need to take a shower, yo!" I accidently say 'bathe' most times now, just because. Eh, it's not a big deal, just a thought.
Today we went to the First Baptist Church. It was weird, I'm Catholic, so I've never been in such a modern congregation! It was sooo cool, I liked that they actually had people playing live music for the songs. (I actually sang some of them, hehe!) This nice lady who was, i think, running the college student bible study, kept saying, "I love your name, Joy." and I really didn't know what to say to her, so I just pulled at my hair and nodded.~Summary: Overall, I like that church, and am seriously thinking of going again next week.
Tomorrow we're all piling into the bus/van/thing and going to Fayetteville to go to a mall or something. I really can't wait, but I've no money for shopping. Blah, I really should have brought my account down with me, but I didn't think...
This night we went over to McLean to drop some cooking things off at Joel's room, but when we first went in, it looked like Compton apartments...SCARY! I thought I'd see some spray painting on the walls!But we went into the room, and it was really nice, there are separate bedrooms and a little middle room. WAY COOL. The freshman halls look nice, but the rooms are little cells with block walls and a cingular living space. I'm not complaining, but it would be nice to have a little more room, ya know.
Goodnight everyone, sleep well! I feel better about sleeping in my homey bed now, not as sad! Night night! - Joy


No comments:
Post a Comment