Saturday, September 09, 2006

And you know what I am.

Today I woke up at 8ish....and died.......waking up again at 11. Weird.

Anyway, I feel less sick. It's mind over matter.
We have to make a shopping list soon. So far we have:

Granola Bars, Water

Understandable, since we've been living on granola bars...teehee!
I've started to write more letters, but I really don't get much time to do so. I will tonight, I promise!
ANYWAY, Anna and I want to go to the waffle house sometime soon. Let's force Ben to take us and Brandon. YAY! I've never been to a waffle house before, I hear it's really good.

THANKSGIVING: What to do!? There's going to definately be a feast at Grandma and Grandpa's house (in which i can invite anyone I like, but I have to tell them the number within adequate time, yaknow) and our awesome Malaysian club might cook again!

Speaking of, Keen Seong is going to make me some food for our friendship anniversary on the 17th. Anna says I should marry him because then we can give Anna and the rest of the Malaysian club red envelopes for New Years. (i'd do it anyway, but she says you have to be older than the person and married.) Keen Seong would do it for the good of the group, I'm sure...maybe.......

Finally, I'm going to embroider a KUMA KUMA patch for Anna today. I hope I have the correct colours of string, otherwise I'll have to put that on the shopping list.
-MOI

No comments: