We walked and walked and walked. I had a great time, but I really need for my money to be sent ASAP...I'm so very grateful! We're going to go work out sometime this week. Night jogging! <3
***Anyway, a little more about the LOOOONG trip to and from Fayetteville (which by the way, you can't spell without writing EVIL.) everyone fell asleep on the way home. I woke up and I was practically laying on Marcos, the guy next to me! x_x so weird! He was asleep, so I just sat up and stayed awake for most of the rest of the trip...ack
I still have algebra homework to do, blegh! It's about 7 right now. I really don't want to do it, I feel like taking a walk or a nap, which I can't do because I won't fall asleep tonight.
To be honest with you, I feel sick right now. I don't know what to do. My stomach is jumpy like I should be bouncing off the walls, but I can't.
Ack, I'd better do my homework right away.
Goodnight everyone! -JoyPS- I'm really really feeling sick this time. It's because I'm not taking those pills anymore. BLEGH!


No comments:
Post a Comment