Hi, this weekend is all about Malaysian Pride, ya know lah.
yesterday we went to an asian market, which was really fun. It reminded me of when we would go to those kinds of places back home and buy good food, but it was different this time around....waaai awesome.
They like to put EVERYTHING in the cart. There was soo much food, i was scared~ I bought some potato chippies and 2 drinks (which i love, by the way, they sell them in Chicago, but I've never tried them before. it only cost me 2.50!!) The next time I go, if I have enough money and it's on sale or something, i'm going to get a case of the green tea! (no prep!! <3 )I also want to buy cookies. Glorious panda bear cookies!
Anyway, this weekend is going to be fun, but i really have to remember to do my algebra homework sometime today, and finish a little free write CI card. I think i'm scaring my teacher with my journal entries, i draw a lot of cockroaches<3
Well, talk to you later! BTW, I'm going to fayetteville on monday! LABOR DAY!! WHOOO HOOOOOO~~~~!
heh, now i'm settled. i'm spent. -joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment