I'm glad you guys enjoy my funny funny rambling...teehee! I enjoy writing in here. (Although I'm neglecting my real life journal...blah!)
Today I went in for an interview for the Radio Station, KUOZ. I start training this week, I'm SO EXCITED! It won't be just Jess and I playing around with the computer mic anymore, I'll be ON AIR!!! WHOOOHOOO!
Soooo, anyway, I've made the intergalactic choice to eat dinner in my room tonight whilst blogging. Ne, I'm having spaghetti....yum.
To be honest, I feel kind of bad because I haven't been replying to your comments as promptly as I should...I'm sorry!
1.) I do want to travel the world, including Malaysia. I cannot be the prime minister of the Malaysia club and never desire to visit....for shame!~
2.) PLEASE Don't be anonymous on my blog comments, huh? I'm not going to find you and catch you for what you say, so just speak your mind and be yourself!
3.) I know, finding my blog makes you clever, not reading it. It just makes you giggle and makes people look at you funny! :D
I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off lately. I've no time to play guitar, even. (Not that there's anyone that wants to play with me anyway, lol)
I miss my trumpet, too. Most definately. I wanted to play it today out on the mall, just loud and obnoxiously trumpet! PRRRR PRRRRRRRR PPRRRRRAAAA!
Trumpet is my forte instrument, I've been playing for pretty much 9 years now. I've been a first chair for most of those 9. (First chair, second, third- a way of ranking how good you are, first chairs get all the solos.) I've probably reverted to second chair since I haven't had the oppourtunity to practice...meh.
(Shuffles papers) In other news, I've mastered "Hurry up, lah!" 1 down, 319387129837019238198412783912837 to go. ^_^
See ya everyone! -joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey there! You are Anna's friend right? Wheeee....
Pink frog is Teo Xianjin, currently our mad photographer also running around like a mad chicken without a head!! Hee Hee
Aaaah, one of the hyperactive kind. (like me!) haha, welcome to my blog!
I seriously can't imagine Aunty Veron going "hee hee". Somehow.
Post a Comment