Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cold!

Aaaah, it's 8 o clock am. I am cold. It's cold in here! And I should have gone to bed earlier...waah.

I so sleepy.

Anyway, today's a normal day. I have to go to class....waaaaaah. It's not like yesterday, when almost all the classes were cancelled...I'm spoiled.
Really all I did yesterday was drive around Clarksville with Ben, listening to Queen and talking about dinosaurs and internet cartoons and our families. We're so weird.

Yes, I play guitar. I play trumpet, guitar, piano, and some percussion. (I love quad toms!) My best instrument is trumpet, i've been playing for almost 9 years. It's not with me in college, because it's broken right now, but I want to have it sent up here soon because I miss playing it!

When Anna's at class or the BCM or something, I plug in my guitar and turn it up really loud. I get a lot of people asking "where's that sound coming from!?" and bev always says, "MAH GAWD, I LUV YU, JOY!"

Funny!

So, sorry for the slow newsday, Today hasn't happened yet for me. Have a great day/night! -moi

No comments: