She'll make it, though.
KEY:
Anna = banAnna
Joy= Jomato
(It's rug culture...)
Anyway, I'm super hungry.
This little octoguy makes me hungry.....I want leafs.Today I have badmitton! I'm fair, everyone likes to pick on me and say, "oh, you're good, teach me!" and the teacher likes to use me and this other guy as examples...which kind of sucks because I'm fair when we play, but in front of everyone I swing at nothing and the result....is nothing!
Rewind back to the point.
I have badmitton today and it really is not very good because I go to badmitton (swing swing) and then I have to go directly to CI class....BOOOOOOO! I have the oppourtunity to change, but I still feel gross sitting in a lukewarm classroom after all that sweaty exercise, ya know?
If it were cold, would I catch a cold?
Iunno. DAMN I just dropped my pecan swirly cake thing on the floor!!!!! X_x (toss)
But now I'm not sure what to do.
You can learn about the incident with Bear-bear on Anna's blog, so I'm not going to elaborate, but now, we have to check the hallway everytime before shaking him out. teehee, we're so funny.
Good morning, everyone. BRANDON, GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!!!!!!!!1!!!!111!!!!
-joy


No comments:
Post a Comment