Anyway, today was ok. I went to choir, and I left my music in there. Soooo, now the choir room is locked and I have to wait and ask ben to get my music for me tomorrow (He has sectionals, i do not.)
I was really thinking about playing guitar today, but I just haven't had the energy. You know how you feel when you just wake up?
I've felt like this AAAAALLLL DAY. Blah, I need to get more sleep. I'm definately going to bed early tonight.
AAAAH JURASSIC PAAAAAAAHK! XD It's on TV!!! I've never seen it, so I'm not really scared of dinosaurs. I remember in grade school when everyone saw it for the first time and were so scared...I was just a little girl and I sat by myself at the lunch table, thinking, "What is everyone so scared about? It's just Baby Bop."
Lol, don't tell.
But anyway, things have been slow. The other night we had our special anniversary dinner. (17th) It was sooo good. We had these spicey noodles and spring rolls with chili sauce (my new favourite)
aaaaah I love the Malaysia club, so very fun.~
Well, i'm going to go now. BTW my virus is healed! <3
JEE YANN YOU DIDN'T REMIND ME TO DO MY LAUNDRY!!!! >_< whatever, good afternoon everyone. -joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can't trust Jee Yann to remind you about laundry.... he doesn't even do his own!!!!! So..... here goes .... DO YOUR LAUNDRY, JOY. OK, was that a good enough reminder?
Thank you very much! ^_^
Post a Comment