I have Sallieri Syndrome. I will live in disgust at myself and my pride.
I'm such a...meh.
I feel sick again. It's not good.
I got my money today. ifeelsick.
Goodnight, and see you at 630 for prayer and God. -stupid joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Why the hell are you so sick all the time!? 0.o
And it looks like no one is even posting comments anyway... x.X So you won't be updating your Xanga??
Nope, I'm sticking to this.
^_^ it's my ovaries, remember?
I like this better than xanga. Its easier to read - I have to highlight the words on the xanga one in order to read it - maybe the colours...oh, yes why are you sick? I'm concerned...
It's ok, please don't be worried. I have ovarian cysts, so every month or inbetween I get sick. No big deal, I used to take pills, but I quit them after 6 months of no improvement.
Hi Joy,
Yes, I know ovarian cysts are nothing to worry about, but they can become big in time and some of them really get humongous! Do keep an eye on them - the size I mean. Its easier to remove a smaller cyst than a bigger one and the scars will be smaller too! Will pray for you.
Post a Comment