Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Frightening!

Today, i was washing my little dishes. You know, cups.
I was thinking to myself, "You know...I really love domestics." (inner grin)

It's true, I adore doing housework...I just suffer from a lack of time/'get up and go' sometimes. Once I start washing dishes, doing laundry, cleaning, etc. I really do love doing it.

It really upsets me how I've been ...ahem...keeping house lately. I seriously don't want to call it keeping house....i've not been keeping ANYTHING! My side of the room is a sty! >_< It upsets me.

With this said, today I was thinking, "What in the world am I doing? Why am I here?"

A: Because you wish to learn many things, one of which is how to be more independent. You want to learn how to be a grown up.

I know that it's important to keep your childish enthusiasm (which I have/will), but I've not been on task. I've been jumping around from place to place, class to class, not really absorbing anything, not really thinking deeply about what in the world is happening to me...sounds odd, but I laugh at this thought.

It makes me want to work so much harder.

So now, it is my ultimate and primary resolution, starting now. right now.
I want to be responsible! I am going to be responsible!

~I will do my homework right away!
~I will clean up my living space every night before bed. (So I don't have to do extensive cleaning later...)
~I will make a schedule of my time, and follow it closely. (Not excluding emergencies, of course)
~I will practice piano regularly!
~I will eat complete and good meals at correct times.
~I will go to bed at a set time every night! (No more stupid joy in the morning!)
~I will develop good habits, and really concentrate on stopping my bad ones.

I will be successful in this resolution, and make myself a better, more responsible person.

Wow, this post is very enlightening, ya know?


...i want to buy stationery...right now...XD see you guys later, kay? -joy

No comments: