Wednesday, September 20, 2006

You. Bee. Latte. Day. Oh.

Today was boooooring. I had my first piano lesson, which was ok. She was so happy that I could play the Canon and Minuet she freaked out, and gave me weird high fives....she's a nice lady, though. I like her.

(high five)

So anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who comments on my blog. I really love it very much!

and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEE YANN!!!! I forgive you for forgetting my laundry. teehee! Have a great day/night/whatever. (is it Kuma Kuma's birthday, too, then!?)

I want to see a Kuma Kuma birthday party.

Anyway, my music is still having quiet time in the Choir room, Ben forgot about it...
It's all good. Goodnight everyone! -joy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Kuma Kuma's birthday is on the 31st of September.

Anonymous said...

I wanna jam... let's make a ska song with your trumpet!