Its fun reading your blog, but... I have to burst your bubble. I meant that I thought I was the only smart one from Malaysia who figured out where your blog is! BUT, not to fret, it REALLY IS fun to read your blog - and it makes me laugh!
After I said that I am smart cos I found yor blog, it seems like our guys here, ie, xian and jee yann are "unconsciously" proving that they are smart too! aishh!(ask Anna how to pronounce that - its something Jeff always uses) nvm lah, hope on to the band wagon - anymore smart fellas out there? hee! hee!
5 comments:
Hey there =D
Just wanna let you know that your blog is like, such a cool blog to hop onto daily.
King????!!!
Imagine seeing you here.....
And I thought I was the only clever one... ha ha
Wow, thanks!
Does reading my blog really make you clever?
That's kind of cool, I should actually read what I write now...^_^
Its fun reading your blog, but... I have to burst your bubble. I meant that I thought I was the only smart one from Malaysia who figured out where your blog is! BUT, not to fret, it REALLY IS fun to read your blog - and it makes me laugh!
After I said that I am smart cos I found yor blog, it seems like our guys here, ie, xian and jee yann are "unconsciously" proving that they are smart too! aishh!(ask Anna how to pronounce that - its something Jeff always uses) nvm lah, hope on to the band wagon - anymore smart fellas out there? hee! hee!
Post a Comment