OK , this one is a serius one. I spoke to our family doctor today and asked him about ovarian cysts. He says it can be dangerous if the cyst twists around. If that happens, it cuts off the blood supply and can be fatal!!!! Anyway, he said "why do you want to keep it, just take it out!" Joy, please spend your next holiday talking to your doctor and I hope you'll take it out.
Heya Schnopps! I haven't really had the time to check your blog out lately. I hope your doing well with school and your health! ^o^ Today I have to go to work, but I get paid and Harvest Moon comes out today!!! ^O^ My copy is reserved and Logan is getting it for me for my bday! Oh well, I don't really have much to say. School is going good, and I don't like the LP but Ill stick it out for a while! ^.~ Well, have a good day and know that I LOVE and miss you tons!!! ^O^ Byebyeschnoppy!!!
4 comments:
hello Joy!
i'm Rachel, Anna's friend.
hee, now that you've mastered the 'lah'; ask Anna to teach you the 'mah', 'leh', 'wei', and 'dei!'.
also, the "wahlau!". (<-- important.)
=)
can i add you on my links?
ps. you like Miyavi? (cos i'm crazy over him)
OK , this one is a serius one. I spoke to our family doctor today and asked him about ovarian cysts. He says it can be dangerous if the cyst twists around. If that happens, it cuts off the blood supply and can be fatal!!!! Anyway, he said "why do you want to keep it, just take it out!" Joy, please spend your next holiday talking to your doctor and I hope you'll take it out.
Heya Schnopps! I haven't really had the time to check your blog out lately. I hope your doing well with school and your health! ^o^ Today I have to go to work, but I get paid and Harvest Moon comes out today!!! ^O^ My copy is reserved and Logan is getting it for me for my bday! Oh well, I don't really have much to say. School is going good, and I don't like the LP but Ill stick it out for a while! ^.~ Well, have a good day and know that I LOVE and miss you tons!!! ^O^ Byebyeschnoppy!!!
OH YES I love MYV!
Aaaah, I'm going to be fine. No hits to the stomach yet!
Hiya schnopps! I waaaant the harvest moon game!!! ;_; no spending for me!
Post a Comment