definitely definitely.
Anyway, I did laundry last night at midnightish.
I went to chapel today, which was really good. I got great ideas for a new song!
Algebra...not so good. I got 3 questions correct on the entire test...;_; it's so very upsetting. I just put my test face down on his desk and ran out, i was so upset with myself.
I take notes, and I understand things completely in class, but when I get home and try to do the homework or study, my brain goes completely blank.
Anyway, I learned some kind of march I remember playing on trumpet. I'm playing it on piano now, I think it's Holst. blah. I love Holst.
Talk to you later, everyone. If things go well, I will have my first official piano lesson today! <3 Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You have to practice more.. And remember that I'm very willing to help okay? Don't be so 'pai seh' (shy) :p
And Joy always turns to me for help with math and homework stuff, ya?
Post a Comment