Aaaah I haven't posted in a few days. Forgive me!
Anyway, in the last few days, I:
1.)went to Dr. Lindy Hop's house for a music club thing. I left my plate there...ack!
2.) ANNA BROUGHT ME WAFFLES~!!!!omgomg She is waaay too nice to me. I have to buy her something good to eat now..........waffles are so damn good.
3.)We went to walmart the other day, and I bought this yummy tea that came in it's own glass, so now I have a new glass and I didn't have to technically buy a separate one! YAY!
4.) After I woke up (see below for time) I went over to smith and ate yummy soup with the Malaysian club. Aaaaah, i love our meetings, we eat such good things! <3
5.) I went to brunch at Ben's house this morning. It was GREAT, I loved the food sooooo much! (All of my news has to do with food....!)
eh, nothing else is new. When I came home from ben's at about 330, i went to sleep and woke up. it was 830pm....bah! I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight, but I really did need the nap today.
Jee Yann, tomorrow, remind me to do laundry. This is your mission.
Anyway, I haven't called my Mom today, so I'll do it right away tomorrow. She was looking for my trumpet to get it fixed and stuff. How hard is it to find my trumpet...? I really know it's in my room.
Aaaaah, I'm going to go to bed, goodnight. I am so very grateful and lucky. -moi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I told Anna today that when I came back from the land of rich food, ie, your country, i actually weighed less.... I was so happy until I looked at the 2nd line of the weighing machine... my fat content had gone up by 6%!!!!1 yipes!! went to the gym yesterday and today my fat content has gone down by 2% :)
Of fats and calories...
Why is it...my job..?
Ahh..sell your dirty clothes and buy new ones from a thrift shop. =D
yes, the land of rich food is very good, but not very good for you...i have no idea what my fat content is! >_<
jee yann, don't be like that la.
Anna needs to buy a weighing scale that also measures your body fat. That will help her to keep excercising!!!
Post a Comment