Sunday, September 17, 2006

hooray hooray

Today is going to be good. I believe i only have theory homework to look at.

But anyway, moving swiftly onward...

it's noon. I woke up at 11...X_X

And Kristina told me that I should save up money and go to Malaysia someday. It's hard to save when there's things like Ebay and QOutlet available...ack.

I saw a Dir en grey cd that I want. I saw a Miyavi exclusive tour keychain i want. (but am never going to get because it's waaaaa~y too pricey for just a dumb keychain ya know.) I saw all the stationery I could dream of.

I am not going to buy, I am not going to buy! (but it's on sale!) I AM NOT GOING TO BUY!!!!!! AAAAAAAAH!~

ladies and gentlemen, what you just read was an internal battle of wits......the devil won. (ack!)

See you all later, when I have some actual news to post. goodmorning/night. -joy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... Joy and her love for stationary. Some say its the most honest love there is. Heheheh hey what happened to that other letter i was supposed to be getting Huh? HUH?! and shhh about the one i was supposed to send shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


OH!
http://www.dothackers.net/media/
%5Bwww.dothackers.net
%5DTGSguHigh%5Bsubtitled%5D.avi

Go and download that and you'll see just why i like Tri-Edge so very much (He's the "villian" btw, and yes that is Kite's avatar... just in AIDA(( Artificial Intellegence Data Annomoly)). But heheheh vol. 2 of G.U. has some even more cooleh characters (AIDA BALMUNG FUCK YEAH!!!!! oop sorry, spoilers.)
Anywho, talk to yah later.

-Derukun

Anonymous said...

this is ypour blog of your collage adventures :/