Thursday, September 21, 2006

I don't care.

Hiya everyone.

I have been inducted into the fabulous world of Algebra SI...ack.
It's like a study hall for Algebra. I am so stupid.

School has been going good, I just am weird.

I feel bad because the camera cord that my sister thought was mine (the one she sent me) isn't mine. It doesn't fit my camera. This blows.
Also the camera cord my dad sent me doesnt fit either...This blows even more.

So I have finished my CI homework! YAY! I feel accomplished. Now I'm going to type my Composition paragraph. I am proud of myself, I'm getting it done right away.

Well, I'm going to get to work now. Nothing much else is new.

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!!! If you really want to bug a Catholic, wear a rosary as a necklace...>_< SO AWFUL!! It makes Catholics so upset! I saw a girl wearing a really nice gold one as a necklace, and I wanted to say something to her, but I didn't want to offend her. (Even though she was kind of offending me.)

Well, I'll talk to you guys again soon. <3 Joy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, you're not stupid....you're so good in the other things tat a person who's good in algebra may not be able to do. anyway, you're God's creation and He doesn't make mistakes:) Anna can help u. I also know tat Alvin, Jee Yann and Xianjin are math dudes! Use the MSN to ask them if Anna is not around. Tat's what technology is for!

Joy said...

Aaaaah, one time in my sleep i said, "I'm not stupid!"

XD

Anonymous said...

Actually, I might have spoken too soon... I can't be sure Anna can help you cos math is not exactly her favourite subject:(
But I'm quite, quite positive the 3 math dudes can help you:)