Good morning/night everyone!
Today, I would like to tell you all about the great adventure that took place last night.
It all started at the Waffle House restaurant, where Ben and I met 3 of Ben's friends, Josh, Paul, and ...i want to say Derek....I can't remember the name. (Sorry!)
Anyway, keep in mind this was supposed to be a HUGE party. Anywhere from 30 to 50 people were supposed to be jammed into that restaurant. Alas, it was us 5. (Later 4.)
Well, continuing on, we ordered some food and our waitress was absolutely crazy! She had red hair and was dancing around and telling us, "Here are your waffles~~!!!" in a sing-song voice. I said, "Wooow, our waitress is on crack..."
Paul replied, "It's meth around here."
O_O >_< O_O
so anyway, there were these two girls sitting behind us who apparently knew the waitress, so they talked and cursed at each other. We caught word that the pair of girls were (le gasp) lesbians. Paul spent a lot of the time trying to contemplate if they were or not. I've got no issue with homosexuals, so it wasn't a big deal.
So they left, we paid our bill, and we went out to the parking lot.
"Check out my new truck, y'all!" Paul showed us his new Nissan truck that's black. At that very moment, with all of our brains working together to create an awesome name, we concluded that the truck was female, and it's name was Xena. XD don't ask me, Ben's car is friggin 'grim linda'
So, we went back to the dorms and the guys played super smash brothers for a while, and then we went on a badenture after Paul left.
BADENTURE: n. [bah-den-shure]- An adventure that is stupid.
This entailed running through the sprinklers, trying not to get wet, and taking pictures/short films that looked really cool (ie. walking up walls, holding onto trees in extreme wind, etc.)
So, i have those pictures, and will post them soon.
~~Now, for this morning. It was really funny what I did......heh Stupid Joy.
I woke up to the sound of the telephone ringing. I picked it up and heard a goofy voice, thinking it was Jee Yann for some odd reason. (It's weird...whenever I don't know who it is and I'm just waking up, I'll assume its him...blah!)
And also, for some reason, Joel Chan sounded like Jee Yann. I was asleep, give me a break!
~Note, it was Jee Yann, and this whole time I am thinking it's Joel.~
So he was like, "Are you and Anna coming to church now?" (He actually said, "leaving for") I said that I wasn't going, but Anna was. I looked over at her bed and I thought she was doing that thing where she lays over on her legs...I thought she was still in bed at 917.....I thought wrong. I went over to poke her to wake up, but I hit squishy covers...and felt like a retard.
"Sorry, she left already. I thought she was still sleeping, but no, she left. Bye."
...having to deal with me.... -.-; I am so weird when I'm sleepy. I'm sorry, Jee Yann..............><
For now, that's all that happened. (My goodness, this post is ENORMOUS!)I'll talk to you guys later! -joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
JOY!
YOU'RE BLONDE AND ON A DENTYNE ICE COMMERCIAL!
girl looks just like you, cept blonde.
omg rly?
Post a Comment