Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nerves and Big Words.

So last night wasn't so bad. I got up there and shook...read my poem...dramatically...

I was FIRST! They drew my name to read FIRST! STRESS! I was scared, but I'm glad I went first. I was meant to go first. (Thanks, God.)

So, I'm still in for the next round, just what I wanted.

Ben won for the night, so he has 'immunity' for the next challenge. No biggie, he's deserving.

Now I am warming my canned coffee in my pocket, while i walk to class. (I'm on time today XD ) Talk to you later! -O2joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JOY! GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY!
I wen't and ate with the japanese exchange student! Now, i met him before but only for a few minutes. But yeah his name's Mitsu, His favorite anime is Naruto and he enjoys Weezer and the White Stripes heheheh. *When asked about FLCL and the pillows he had no recollection, but of Gackt he surely knew, though Malice Mizer was a Mystery* Oh ho ho ho and you shoulda seen his reaction when he seen me Vash Coat, oh it was bloody awesome "wha! woah wa.... whoa hwahhhh *lots of smiling* COORU" ..... so NYAH! We ate at a chinese buffet. Oh and he apparently really likes the word Shit, and i may have gotten him starting to say "What the Hell" ^_^ And yes i've started wearing my vash coat in school more often now, and people are friggin' loving the hell outa it.