Classes are over for the rest of the day, due to an assessment test we took. BLAH. I'm really really good at tests like that. One time I got a perfect score, and got a good score on an IQ test...ONLY because I'm good at tests, I'm really kind of stupid.
ANYWAY now I'm blasting music in my room. Anna's out. The band did good, but there are things I feel i have to mention:
1.) Drums are too loud, but you know, they're drums, so this can't be helped. Stick a pillow in the bass or something...?
2.) Lead guitar is too loud.
3.) Turn up secondary vocal mic.
4.) Turn up keyboard.
5.) Primary vocals a slight bit too loud, but they blend well.
It's a church, people!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for something completely different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna shimmy shimmy shimmy till the break of dawn yea.
I want to make a band that plays mudvayne and system of a down covers.
~So you want the world to stop?
ANYWAY, moving swiftly onward, I contacted that guy about the music video stuffs. I'd like to try it. I've done art modeling and acting before, so hopefully it won't be a big deal. I'll be happy with just participating in it anyway...i want to see how it works!
So, I feel jumpy inside, like I should be screaming and jumping around, but I'm too tired and there's nothing to do. I feel like I should be doing something, but iunno ya know.
good day (tips hat) -joy
ALSO!!! I am going to audition to play HARUKA in the Sailor Stars series that the 'anime' club is going to dub. I want to try that, too..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i am posting cmment
this is meow from xanga thing
Somehow I have a feeling that as the posts continue coming, you'll have people commenting with "Hi Joy, I'm ***, a friend of Anna and yada yada yada..." Haha!!
You play guitar? o.O Omigosh, we should jam sometime =P
Well, my blog Is some kinda friendship-making hub. Bleh.. Hehe.. You'll have to come to Ozarks first King.. You're forgetting the distance factor eh? =p
Can jam thru MSN using web cam mah!!! We are technologically savvy - Malaysia boleh!
Post a Comment