I woke up this morning when Anna left. I fell back to sleep.
A little while later, there was a fast, loud banging on my door, and someone screaming, "Get up, it's a tornado!" I laughed and put on my slippers. (Keep in mind, I'm still sick from yesterday.)
We're all herded down to the first floor stairwell...yaaha. Thank God it was only us girls, because I don't think I could stand hearing Drew talk at that time. So we sat there for a little while...
Now I'm here in my room, listening for more sirens, just in case I have to go back into the stairwell. It wasn't quiet at all, everyone was talking and laughing and being generally noisy. I was just sitting in the corner with my messy hair and a little blanket trying to sleep.
I wonder how everyone is. I wonder how my Grandparents are doing. I wonder if my family knows about the tornado this morning. Knowing my Dad, he got a call from my Grandparents right away, or something. (Weather channel dot com.) whatever. I'm going to go back to bed. -Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Tornado? Goodness, get me some photos of it!!
It's already gone! I can't right now anyway, I'm sick!
I MISSED my First Tornado?????
Awh man..
Oklahoma is supposed to be the RED tornado area.... but Timothy from Oklahoma City Uni said he only ever encountered ONE tornado in the 5 years he's been there...Arkansas is NOT supposed to have any tornado!!! ... then here comes Anna, and within the first semester.... here comes a tornado... even though she missed it!!!
It was man-made; the latest technology in biophysical weapons.
R u okay???!!!! Hope u are fine!!! Be carefull okay!!! Done worry okay!!! Take care of my sis and ask her take care of u and both of u... make sureto take good care of BEAR-BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-angie-
-anna's younger sis-
-faithfulangel-
Post a Comment